Tata Motors Group (Tata Motors) is a $45 billion organization. It is a leading global automobile manufacturing company. Its diverse portfolio includes an extensive range of cars, sports utility vehicles, trucks, buses and defence vehicles. Tata Motors is India’s largest and the only original equipment manufacturer (OEM) offering an extensive range of integrated, smart and e-mobility solutions. TATA Motors commercial vehicle has more than 240 channel partners across India who operates in Sales, Service, and Spares.
Profile Offered: Diploma Engineer Trainee
• 1st Year Stipend – Rs. 18000 per month.(Basis on their performance and our business requirement)
• 2nd Year Stipend – Rs. 22000 per month.(Extended basis on their performance and our business requirement. Performance bonus up to Rs. 18000 will be given to interns).
• After completion of 2 years training – CTC INR 3.36 LPA Absorbed as full time employee (Basis on their performance and our business requirement).
Course Specialization: Final Year Student from Govt Polytechnic Colleges. 60% and above throughout.
• Technical Round.
• HR Round.
Job Location: Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Hubli, Chennai, Salem, Kochi, Allahabad, and Jammu.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Performance monitoring DET’s is the first line interface between Customer, Customer Driver, Channel Partner & Technical service team, Marketing, Manufacturing & ERC.
2. He has to coordinate with Sales and Marketing /Field service / Technical service /ERC for timely resolution of Product performance Issues, Technical Support to Newly Introduced Models (NPI Models)on performance related issue’s
3. He will be a mediator between channel partner and customer. Which helps to achieve customer satisfaction and a sense of being taken care off.
4. Responsible for educating channel partners on Product performance and enhancing the skills.
5. Visit to customers address their product performance issues by travelling with the vehicle and educating the end user for extracting maximum performance.
6. To coordinate with Field Service, Sales & Marketing teams and to understand the product Priority, launch plan, benchmark vehicle offering and accordingly planning for evaluation the product performance.
7. To Share performance Improvement with field service team and to collect the issues on Product Performance on daily basis.
8. Benchmarking with competition and collecting information on competition activities / superiority with respect to our products and collating the information to design team.
9. Providing continuous feedback to respective design team for modification and life enhancement.
10. Monitoring specified sample number of all models in the actual operating conditions.
• Minimum 60% in 10th, 12th and UG on Academics.
Interview Location: Kolkata, Jamshedpur, Bangalore, Hubli, Chennai, Salem, Kochi, Allahabad, and Jammu.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step 1: Click Here
Apply Step 2: Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons