Tata Communications Walk-In Drive: Tata Communications is a leading global provider of a new world of communications. With a leadership position in emerging markets, Tata Communications leverages its advanced solutions capabilities and domain expertise across its global and pan-India network to deliver managed solutions to multi-national enterprises, service providers and Indian consumers. The Tata Global Network includes one of the most advanced and largest submarine cable networks, a Tier-1 IP network, with connectivity to more than 200 countries across 400 PoPs, and nearly 1 million square feet of data center and collocation space worldwide. Tata CommunicationsÃ¢â¬â¢ depth and breadth of reach in emerging markets includes leadership in Indian enterprise data services, leadership in global international voice, and strategic investments in operators in South Africa (Neotel), Sri Lanka (Tata Communications Lanka Limited) and Nepal (United Telecom Limited). Tata Communications Limited is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India and its ADRs are listed on the New York Stock Exchange. (NYSE: TCL)
Job Profile: Freshers
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Batch Eligible: 2019
Work Location: Chennai
Skill Set Required:
- Basic knowledge on telecom network infrastructure & Excellent communication
- Project work in Cloud, Unix, Windows, Database, Storage, Backup, Network/Information
- Security technologies will be an added advantage.
- The candidate MUST have excellent communication skills.
- Telecommunications engineers use their technical expertise to provide a range of services and engineering solutions revolving around different modes of communication and information transfer, such as wireless telephony services, radio and satellite communications, internet and broadband technologies.
- Responsible, able to manage time effectively and work efficiently, both with and without direct supervision
- Candidates should be ready to work in any shift timings including night shifts
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology, work location and timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards
Required Candidate profile for Tata Communications Walk-In Drive
- Must be flexible for shifts
- Must be open for Ambattur location
- Must not have any backlogs
Candidates can attend the drive at the following venue on 6 September 2019.
Time and Venue for Tata Communications Walk-In Drive
- 6th September , 2 PM onwards
- Tata Communications Transformation Services ( Old Building ) Tiruvalluvar Satellite Earth Station, No.226, Red Hills Road, Kallikuppam, Ambattur.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates