About The Organisation: Tata Communications is a USD $3.2 billion (FY13) global communications and enterprise IT service provider that owns and operates the world’s most advanced subsea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure, enterprise solutions and partnerships to carriers and businesses worldwide.
Official Website : www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile : Project Planning & Implementation
CTC: 2.3 LPA
Event Date: 10 & 11 May 2017
Event Time : 8 AM
Venue Address :
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Year of Passing Out : 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Degree/Branches : B.E (CSE, ECE, EEE) / B.Tech (IT)
- Percentage Criteria : 50% and above in X,XII and UG
- No standing arrears
Selection Procedure :
- WRITTEN TEST
- GROUP DISCUSSION
- TECHNICAL & HR INTERVIEWS
Skills Needed :
- Good Knowledge on Network Concepts, Switches & Routers
- Knowledge on Wireless, Wireline products
- Good to have basic understanding on Cisco or juniper Products
Candidates can Apply before 7th May 2017. Admit cards shall be sent to the short listed candidates on 8 May 2017 to their registered email-id.
Online Courses You Can Take Right Now to Advance Your Career. Click Here to Learn Java, Python, Hacking, Full Stack Development, AI, Machine learning from Scratch
Apply Link : Click HereClick Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates