About The Organisation: Tata Communications is a USD $3.2 billion (FY13) global communications and enterprise IT service provider that owns and operates the world’s most advanced subsea cable network, delivering first-class infrastructure, enterprise solutions and partnerships to carriers and businesses worldwide.
SALARY 2.4 LPA + (24000 Sodexo Pass)
Learn Tech Skills and Advance your career with online courses in programming, data science, artificial intelligence, digital marketing, and more Click Here to Start Learning Today
JOB LOCATION Chennai – Ambattur
DESIGNATION: Network Engineer / Project Management / Project Implementation
• Having Knowledge on basics of IP and SDH
• Good understanding of Telecom Basics
• Good Communications Skills – Verbal and Written
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Only for 2018 Passed out Batch)
– B.E / B.Tech (ECE, EEE & Telecommunication)
– 60% in 10th ,12th and UG
– No Standing Arrears
COLLEGE ADDRESS AND VENUE:
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
CONTACT PERSONS: (Responding time between 9 am and 7 pm) Prof. B.Dhinesh, Prof. K. Rathina Kumar
Apply Link-Click Here
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
1. No Registration fee.
2. On first come first serve basis candidates will be permitted
3. Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 11.09.2018.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 12.09.2018.
5. The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 17.09.2018 at 8.30 am