Tata Communications Limited Freshers Recruitment: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile: Manager – Product Management
Degree Needed: 0-2 years
Work Location: Mumbai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
- Responsible for entire product life cycle management – development and management of products as per new product/service requirement and enhancement of existing products and features.
- Also responsible for augmentation of network capacity to meet growing customer needs, new technology introduction, or increasing operational efficiencies, with the objective of ensuring increase in product and service profitability, revenue and market competitiveness; and developing and delivering effective multi product solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Drive PandL management through product strategy development and manage a group of products within a technology area across multiple regions. Works with the sales team on market strategy, pricing and positioning of the product.
- Engage and partner with technology providers to recruit new features or new product. Assess performance of product/service portfolio against annual operating plan and discuss achievement of targets with Sales.
Broad outline of the Role
- Ability to apply the knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, able to proactively identify important issues or risks with some guidance; seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within the job area.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Assist with identifying problems and significantly improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques of product management, drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialization.
Education :Graduate in Engineering/ Post graduate in Business Management
Experience : 0-2 years in area of telecommunication operations or have assisted with product management assignments.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Limited Freshers Recruitment