Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Tata Communications Hiring Details:
About Company:Â Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, under the Ministry of Communications of the Government ofÂ India. It was sold by Government ofÂ IndiaÂ to Tata Group.
Company Name: TataÂ Communications
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile: Junior Technical Associate
Experience Required: 0 â€“ 2 years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Chennai
Job Description for TataÂ Communications Hiring:
- Responsible for planning for new product/service roll out or enhancement of existing offerings, operations and maintenance in Managed Hosting, Data Centre, Managed Security Services, Infrastructure Managed Services in consultation with the Products, Sales and Engineering teams with the objective of delivering effective solutions to meet customer requirements; minimizing cost of service operations by driving efficiency, scalability, quality and consistency, smooth implementation and minimum downtime of infrastructure.
- Discuss customer requirement, feasibility and operational aspect of proposed solution and service schedules with Sales Engineering team and analyze internal technical capability to delivery solution.
- The team conducts financial planning, designs solutions as per customer requirements, drives product engineering, delivery and customer lifecycle management.
- Develops solution frameworks, methodology and solutioning to drive standardization of repeat solutioning to ensure reduction in operational cost.
- Also prepares plan for integration with existing platforms and processes, identifies technology partners and outsourced partners for implementation and roll out of product/service, defines service realization and SOPs for Service Delivery and resolves escalated issues.
- Drive technical deployment planning and implementation including installation of operating system, provisioning, network configuration etc. and monitor implementation success.
Desired Candidate Profile for TataÂ Communications Hiring:
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
- Education : BTech or Diploma
- Experience: 0-2 years
Apply Before the link Expires for TataÂ Communications Hiring.