Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Tata Communications Hiring Freshers For Service Executive Details:
About Company: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Company Name:- Tata Communications
Job Profile:– Customer Service Executive
Work Location:- Bhuvaneshwar, India
Degree Required:- Engineering Graduate (CCNA/CCNP certification preferred)
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Experience Required:- 0-4 years
- Communication Skills
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
- Has enough knowledge within Service Assurance to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- The operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
- Works under direct supervision. Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs. Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs.
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets. Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitors network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches. Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc. Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management.
- Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance. Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Hiring Freshers For Service Executive
Apply Link- Click here