Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Tata Communications Hiring Freshers For Engineer Details:
About the Company: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile: Engineer – Platform Planning & Design
Experience Required: 0 – 4 years
Work Location: Pune
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning acorss multiple layers, introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimisation, routing solutions and forecast of traffic.
- Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team.
- Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- The function engages with LOBs and Products Team to understand market forecast/ trends, and with relevant teams and vendors to discuss solutions and cost estimates and CAPEX optimization initiatives.
- Also responsible for equipment planning via rfp while working along with commercial team.
- Works efficiently and productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Platform Planning and Design. Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Hiring Freshers For Engineer.