About the Company: Tata Communications, formerly called VSNL[Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited], is an Indian telecommunications company. It is part of the Tata Group. Tata communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre
Job Profile: Jr. Team Member – Project Planning & Implementation
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Chennai
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
- Drive implementation of projects related to installation of Wireless, IP services, ATM deployment etc. project as per PMP guidelines.
- Conduct site visits for identification, evaluation and assessment of field conditions in order to evaluate feasibility of installation project and specified design or business generation parameters.
- Plan and coordinate site preparation for readiness related to ramp up of resources and infrastructure (i.e. power, construction, back haul, colocation etc.)
- Monitor progress of site deployment through detailed activity plan for each site.
- Liaise with relevant teams to discuss service impacting event schedules to seek sign off. Conduct site audits from time to time and ensure compliance including site commercial terms with respective sites/parties.
- Analyze field conditions against design parameters and resolve escalated issues if any. Interact with vendors, construction contractors, logistics firms, Govt. authorities as appropriate to get requisite permits for deployment/installation.
- Arrange for inspections with required authorities. Conduct installation in case of standard and intermediate projects or monitor installation by vendor for complex projects.
- Design the route network for relevant projects, perform options analysis and plan the roll out of networks (e.g. LMSD, NLD, MAN) build outs within allocated capex and required timelines as defined by business team. Prepare HLD (high level design) document based on MRD submitted by business.
- Recommend efficient connectivity using existing network and build on existing network. Track movement of resources, installation, equipment testing and verification by NOC team.
- Conduct configuration as per Engineering plan design and run standard acceptance tests and stability tests as per defined parameters in test sheets.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Graduate Experience: 0-2 years
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Project Planning and Implementation or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision No prior work related experience required Education
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates
Fuel Your Curiosity, Creativity and Career with Classes in Design, Business, and More. Join More Than 7 Million Creators Learning with Skillshare. Start Your 2 Free Months Now! 7M+ students. On-Demand. Free classes. Taught by Experts. No commitments. Projects included.