Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. It’s part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network.
Official Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE/ Telecom Engineering; B.Sc/ BCA
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner. Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field level testing, as appropriate for the business segment.
- Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution. Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance. Ensure reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fibre pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery.
- Maintains critical power and environment quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation. Tracks and monitors the environment performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability , both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- No prior work-related experience required
- Education: Graduate in any discipline Experience: 0-2 years experience
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment.