Tata Communications Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India
Company: Tata Communications
Job Profile: Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance – 12001
Work Location: Pune, India
Education: Engineering Graduate (CCNA/CCNP certification preferred)
Experience: 0-4 years
Job Family Descriptor
- Responsible for the equipment’s operation and maintenance (Fault, configuration, alarm, performance and security) or network components to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Ensure efficient and effective technical customer service as per SLAs.
- Manage Technical Support Center (helpdesk) and operations of escalation desk/tickets for all NOC and SOC issues.
- Review L3/L4 incidents and ensure resolution efficiency to ensure smooth operation and maintenance of network components and other specified equipment (e.g. ATMs) to drive network efficiency and availability.
- This group of specialists provides technical expertise in assisting clients with installations, maintenance, upgrades and repairs for IP, Transport, Voice and Mobility, WLA ATMs.
- Maintain quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation and KPI targets.
- Provide last mile support for service assurance of all business segments across TCL.
- Tracks and monitor network traffic and performance to ensure minimal interruption to transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensure adequate monitoring of various network aspects panning across different service and ensuring quick and appropriate resolution of network issues (remote as well as on-field).
- Monitor vendor performance, particularly critical incidents, delayed cases, non-adherence to SLA, etc.
- Lead implementation for any new network updates, Planned Activities and change Management. Corrects network and SOC problems effectively and in a timely manner. Drive initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to network facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems).
- Establishes tools and procedures to monitor network performance.
- Assure platform and service availability to the customers, through least cost routing, thereby ensuring SLA compliance and QoS of the customer services.
Broad outline of the Role
- Has enough knowledge within Service Assurance to allow them to apply their knowledge efficiently and work productively with broad instruction.
- Regularly participate in important projects or activities as a full contributing team member, is able to proactively identify important issues or risks, seeks the appropriate level of guidance and advice to ensure delivery of quality outcomes.
- Operational role which is responsible for delivering results that have direct impact on the achievement of results within Service Assurance.
- Works under direct supervision.
- Able to identify problems and provide inputs to improve, change or adapt existing methods and techniques drawing from personal experiences and feedback.
- Actively acquires more complex skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress toward full proficiency in the field of specialisation.
- Has skills and knowledge that will allow them to adapt to effectively deal with unfamiliar issues, challenges, problems within their field of specialisation.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Freshers Hiring