About the Company: Tata Communications formerly called VSNL is an Indian telecommunications company. It is part of the Tata Group. Its telecommunications network spans more than 500,000 km of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 km of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Job Profile: Jr. Team Member – Service Engineering
Exp Needed: 0 – 2 Years
Work Location: Pune
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech
- Responsible for the strategic planning and design of telecom infrastructure and/or network components.
- Analyses the short-term and/or long-term network capacity needs for current and future network requirements.
- This includes technology and network planning acorss multiple layers, introduction of new technologies into the network for new services and/or better network efficiency.
- Designs the network architecture and performs technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems engineering for front-end processors, multiplexes, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, and various transmission systems.
- Analyses traffic flows and trends, route planning, network optimisation, routing solutions and forecast of traffic.
- Performs integration with existing systems and conduct service validation prior to hand over to Service Operations team.
- Has knowledge on IP routers, switches, fiber optic connections, microwave wireless transmission, 2G/3G/4G, DSL and radio frequency systems, etc.
- The function engages with LOBs and Products Team to understand market forecast/ trends, and with relevant teams and vendors to discuss solutions and cost estimates and CAPEX optimization initiatives.
- Also responsible for equipment planning via rfp while working along with commercial team.
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Platform Planning and Design or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives.
- Works under direct supervision
- No prior work related experience required
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech/Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Udemy ❤️ VALENTINE’S SALE | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020. with Courses from ₹455 ends Feb. 14.
Your Opinion matters, Start Earning money online by taking Online Paid Survey, Click Here to SignUp for Toluna account and earn upto Rs.5000 per month online by taking surveys
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons