Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment Hiring
About Company: Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company. The company is part of the Tata Group. Tata’s communications network spans more than 500,000 kilometres of subsea fibre and more than 210,000 kilometres of terrestrial fibre. The company has invested $1.19 billion in its global subsea fibre network
Company Name: Tata Communications
Job Profile: Jr. Customer Service Executive – Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance
Work Location: Chennai, India
Experience Needed: 0 – 2 years
Job Description & Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stations, and NW space to drive network efficiency and availability.
- Drive the procurement and technical planning of TGN and submarine cables owned by consortiums/TCL and effect cost savings.
- Corrects mission-critical utility infrastructure problems effectively at optimal costs and in a timely manner.
- Ensuring necessary co-ordination on certification and field-level testing, as appropriate for the business segment. Coordination with the Technical teams for new enhancements/issue resolution.
- Drives initiatives, industrialization, and efficiencies to facilities for improvements (i.e. enhancements, updates, upgrades, new systems). Establishes tools and procedures to monitor field operations performance.
- Ensure the reliability and robustness of the cable systems.
- Set up configurations – number of fiber pairs in the cable, capacity, landing stations. Manage the complete capacity distribution and traffic activation on the cable system.
- Provide manpower technical resource support for internal customers during Project Implementation and Delivery. Maintains critical power and environmental quality standards to achieve optimal levels of operation.
- Tracks and monitors the environmental performance to ensure minimal interruption to network transmission and/or network switches.
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory stipulations within the region. Represent interests of TCL in the cable consortiums (IMEWE, SEAMEWE, etc.)To lead, drive and monitor all maintenance and cost savings activities related to facilities including facility maintenance and thereby ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing the cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites and Network ensuring adequate support for maintenance of international facilities and network at optimal costs, ensuring sufficient focus on optimizing the cost of facility infrastructure while maintaining reliability, both in terms of operations and capital investments.
Broad outline of the Role:-
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of one area within Telecom Network Operations and Maintenance or advanced knowledge of specific professional/operational practices.
- Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- The operational role is responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under the direct supervision
Apply Before the link Expires for Tata Communications Freshers Recruitment Hiring