Tarana Wireless Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern: Addressing persistent real-world challenges in both mobile and fixed access networks, Tarana has combined many antennas and radios, a suite of unique algorithm innovations, and expert implementation to create the industry’s first truly viable 5G wireless technology, commercially available today. Well proven in tier-1 mobile and fixed operator engagements, the company’s products offer fundamental advances in wireless performance and autonomous adaptation that yield dramatic improvements in the economics and deployment flexibility of fixed and mobile access, plus a wide range of fiber extension applications. Tarana is funded by AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, Blum Capital, and four global private investors.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Intern (India)
Work Location: Pune, MH, India
Job Profile: Internship
Job Type: Entry Level
Degree Needed: BTech/BE/MTech/ME
Job Description: You will be working on design, development and integration of software modules on multi-core processing platforms for various aspects of wireless communication systems. You will get the opportunity to learn the state of art wireless technologies such as OFDM/5G, serialization protocols like gRPC, software-defined networking (ONOS, Yang) and high-performance C/C++ server development.
You need to have the ability to lead features to their completion, to understand critical issues and come up with optimal solutions to resolve them. You should willing to learn and collaborate with other team members.
You job responsibilities will also include for Tarana Wireless Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern:
- Creating and maintaining accurate design documents and conducting design reviews
- Performing system integration, debug and bring-up of a wireless communication system
- Developing models, unit tests and testing frameworks (using C and python) for extensive testing and simulation of all software modules
Key requirements for Tarana Wireless Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern
- Pursuing BTech/BE or equivalent, MTech/ME or equivalent. Preferred majors are Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/IT.
- Demonstrated software development experience in C, C++ and/or Python.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: computer networks (TCP/IP) and protocols, network/cloud programming, Linux operating system internals, real-time OS, multi-threaded software development, embedded systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with version control systems (git, svn etc), collaboration tools (wikis, ticket systems)
- Knowledge of OFDM/LTE/WiFi wireless protocols
- Knowledge of C/C++ compile/build tools (make, Bazel, ant etc)
- We will be paying very attractive stipends based on your ability and experience level.
- We are open for internships of all kinds as long as it is for at least 2 months. We will also consider MTech students looking for industrial course work.
- The best performers will also get a chance to apply for a full-time position at the Company at the end of their internship.
Apply Before the link Expires for Tarana Wireless Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer Intern.