Tact.ai Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer: Led by former Salesforce and Siebel executive, Chuck Ganapathi, Tact.ai is on a mission to make enterprise software more human-friendly. Tact.ai’s Conversational AI Platform is used by Fortune 500 sales organizations to drive revenue growth by eliminating friction in their daily sales workflow.
Headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA., Tact.ai Technologies, Inc. is a privately-held company backed by Accel Partners, Redpoint Ventures, Upfront Ventures, M12 (formerly Microsoft Ventures), Comcast Ventures, Salesforce Ventures and the Amazon Alexa Fund.
The India Development Centre of Tact.ai was set up in July 2018, with a focus on bringing together world-class talent to take Tact.ai to the next level, in terms of product, go-to-market and operational excellence, while building upon the company’s culture of global inclusion that we aspire to and strive for.
Job Profile: Software Engineer – Quality Assurance(Manual)
Job Area: Engineering
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Type: Full Time
About the opportunity:
At Tact.ai, we build products that transform how users work by removing friction in their day-to-day lives. Instrumental in this goal of making software more human-friendly are Tact.ai Engineers. Do you relish the challenge of balancing user experience, technical details, optimization, security and omni-channel and cross-platform extensibility? Are you obsessive about making the end user experience better? Join the QA team at Tact.ai, the only company backed by Amazon, Microsoft and Salesforce.com.
What You’ll Be Doing
You will be part of QA team for Tact.ai, Bangalore. We are looking for QA engineers who are enthusiastic in learning and working with latest technology. You will be responsible for testing app on various mobile & desktop platforms.
- Responsible for testing the product end to end.
- Execute test cases, review test artifacts, and document defects.
- Identify software defects and verify bug fixes.
- Independently troubleshoot and reproduce issues, document results, determine root causes.
- Lead testing effort for complex features which includes designing test scenarios, creating test plans, implementing and executing test cases.
- Create well-written and comprehensive documentation.
- Proactively and effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
What You Should Have
- Women employee with 2 – 4 years’ experience in software QA testing
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Manual testing including Ad-hoc testing, Network, and memory among other core functionality tests
- Experience in testing mobile apps
- Experience in testing end to end solutions
- Execute automated and manual test plans
- Test Planning, test design and test execution
- Should be a white box tester with java coding experience
- Experience including analysis of requirements and acceptance criteria; coordination with engineers, developers and system architects
- Demonstrated ability to translate requirements/user stories into test cases
- Knowledge of CRM domain
- Start-up experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible work hours
- Sponsored lunch
Apply Before the link Expires for Tact.ai Freshers Recruitment As Software Engineer.