Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Taboola Off Campus Details:
About Taboola: Taboola is a private advertising company headquartered in New York City. It is mostly known for their chumbox ads. The company was founded in 2007. It provides advertisements such as “Around the Web” and “Recommended For You” boxes at the bottom of many online news articles.
Job Role: 1st Level Support Engineer – Publisher
Experience Required: Fresher
Degree Required: Any Graduate
Work Location: Delhi
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: Taboola is looking to hire a dedicated, service-oriented Customer Support Representative to provide top-of-the-line service to its internal and external clients. You will serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients, gathering information via email, to either solve an issue or escalate to the technical support team. If you have excellent communication skills, a “client comes first” attitude, and aren’t afraid to learn some new technology, then this is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door at one of the internet’s fastest growing companies.
Responsibilities for Taboola Off Campus
- Serve as the first point of contact for Taboola’s clients.
- Timely response to incoming customer support inquiries via email and support ticketing system.
- Communicate urgent technical issues internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and escalate issues internally as needed.
Requirements for Taboola Off Campus
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written.
- Open for 24×7 shift.
- Strong multitasking, prioritization skills, and attention to detail.
- A motivated team player with positive attitude and the ability accept and give productive feedback.
- Ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure.
- Computer skills – experience working on Mac and PC.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- B.S. or B.A. We will also consider current students who are able to meet the scheduling demands.
Apply Before the link Expires for Taboola Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Taboola Off Campus