Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About the Company:Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys’ comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results. These technology-leading solutions help give Synopsys customers a competitive edge in quickly bringing the best products to market while reducing costs and schedule risk.
Job Profile: Intern
Degree Needed: B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Job Description: As the Technical Intern, this person will work in Synopsys Analog Mixed Signal Group. This person will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
• Development of Analog Mixed Signal solution for Synopsys customers.
• Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
• Involvement with CAEs for development of new PDKs
• Development of QA and regression tests
• Development and delivery of product training material
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Completed engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer science.
- Strong Digital and Analog Design concepts.
- Understanding of ASIC Design flow.
- Basic knowledge of UNIX & Shell scripting, hands-on experience with any scripting language like perl, python, Tcl etc is desirable.
- Knowledge of EDA tools will be a plus.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here