About the Company: Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software quality and security solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest quality and security, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver smart, secure products for the era of connected everything.
Job Profile: Intern (Technical- Engineering)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: New Delhi
- Would be part of the team developing Verification IPs and / or working on SoC verification.
- Person would be working on different phases of development, including design, coding, test planning, test execution, coverage etc.
- The responsibility would also include enhancement of the existing Verification IP products, analyzing customer’s target environment, usage, problems and help them with debugging and providing solutions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Requires minimum bachelor’s degree in EE.
- Good Knowlwdge of System Verilog
- Methodology knowledge- exposure of any verification methodology (OVM,UVM,VMM)
- Protocol Knowledge – theoretical knowledge of any one of the protocols (AMBA AHB & AXI / USB / PCIe/Ethernet/SATA/OCP/MIPI/HDMI/I2C/SIO
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link-Click Here