About the Company: Synopsys technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing the way we live and work. The Internet of Things. Autonomous cars. Wearables. Smart medical devices. Secure financial services. Machine learning and computer vision. These breakthroughs are ushering in the era of Smart, Secure Everything―where devices are getting smarter, everything’s connected, and everything must be secure.
Powering this new era of technology are advanced silicon chips, which are made even smarter by the remarkable software that drives them. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration, and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything.
Official Website: www.synopsys.com
Job Profile: R&D Engineer, I
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Year
Work Location: Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical/Electronics/Computer science
Are you a Fresher? Looking for your first Dream Job? Register here & Apply for Thousands of Jobs across India
Job Description and Requirements: The Embedded Memory and Logic Team in Noida is part of Solutions Group and is responsible for standard and custom embedded SRAMs/ROMs development and provides both functional and physical views of memory in form of Memory compilers, A semiconductor intellectual property (IP) for the design of complex integrated circuits. The team is completely responsible for all aspects of memory development starting from Bit Cell Analysis, Architecture Design, Characterization and Verification.
- Develop memory architectures and circuit implementation techniques.
- Schematic entry, simulation of major blocks, layout planning, layout supervision and interface with CAD team for full verification and model generation.
- Designing and implementing optimum low-power and area-efficient embedded memory (SRAM, register files, etc.) circuits and architectures.
- Learn and apply skills in memory compilers having Transistor level circuit Design.
- Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Experience of FinFet Technology for Memory Design.
The skills and experience required for this position are as follows:
- Direct industry experience of 0-1 years or more designing embedded memories for SoC applications.
- Deep understanding of SRAM/Register File architectures and advanced custom circuit implementations.
- Exposure to full embedded memory design flow: Architecture, circuit design, physical implementation, compiler automation, characterization, timing and model generation.
- Direct experience with the most advanced technology nodes. Familiarity with variation-aware design in nanometer technology nodes.
- Working tcl/ perl scripting know how.
- Understanding of RC circuit of 1st and 2nd order.
- Basics of Digital design (realization of Boolean function using Gates, Mux etc)
- Fundamentals of Transfer function and its analysis for stability etc.
- Strong CMOS fundamentals
- Knowledge of CMOS fabrication
- Good digital design knowledge
- Exposure to basic analog fundamentals
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Register here- For OffCampus of Top Companies
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Many Top IT Companies like Accenture, Cognizant, Amdocs MindTree, Josh Technology are hiring through AMCAT Test.
So Don't wait and Click Here To Apply for Amcat Test right Now