Synopsys Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Technical Intern: Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality.
Job Profile: Intern (Technical-Engineering)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
Job Description and Requirements
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys DesignWare ARC
Processor hardware team.
- Responsibility includes the development of Verification Testbenches and automation, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third-party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement of verification test suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires 0+ years of related experience.
- Good Digital Design Knowledge is a must.
- Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
- Experience in the following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills: C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
What is the Synopsys Off Campus Selection Process?
There are mainly three rounds- Online Written Test, Technical Interview, HR Interview.
How to apply for Synopsys Campus 2020 Drive?
Candidates can visit the official site of Synopsys or OffCampusJobs4u.Com to apply for the Synopsys Off-Campus 2020 Drive.
Who can apply for Synopsys Off Campus 2020 Drive?
Any B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BCA/MCA Graduates are eligible.
How to Stay updated with Synopsys Off Campus Alerts?
To stay updated, Visit OffCampusJobs4u.com/?s=Synopsys for latest updates