About the Company: Synopsys is an American company. Synopsys’ first and best-known product is Design Compiler, a logic-synthesis tool. Synopsys offers a wide range of other products used in the design of an application-specific integrated circuit
Job Profile:Intern (Hardware Verification Engineer)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processor hardware team.
- Responsibility includes development of Verification Testbenches and automation, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement ofverification test suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Good Digital Design Knowledge is must.
- Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
- Experience in following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills : C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here