About the Company: Synopsys is an American company. Synopsys’ first and best-known product is Design Compiler, a logic-synthesis tool. Synopsys offers a wide range of other products used in the design of an application-specific integrated circuit
Job Profile:Intern (Hardware Verification Engineer)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad
- The candidate will be a key member of the Synopsys DesignWare ARC Processor hardware team.
- Responsibility includes development of Verification Testbenches and automation, creation of tests – both directed and random, functional coverage model creation and report analysis, code coverage analysis, development of C-models, resolving mismatches between design and C-model, integration of third party and internal verification IP, regression management, review and improvement ofverification test suites.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering is required as a minimum.
- Requires a 0+ years of related experience.
- Good Digital Design Knowledge is must.
- Microprocessor architecture knowledge is a big plus.
- Good written, verbal and analytical skills desired.
- Experience in following areas is preferred :
- HDL and Verification languages: SystemVerilog, Verilog.
- Programming skills : C, C++, assembly, Perl, makefile generation.
- Tools: RTL Simulators, eg VCS.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates