About Synopsys: Synopsys offers the most comprehensive portfolio of software security solutions in the market. We go beyond traditional testing services to help our clients identify, remediate, and prevent vulnerabilities in the applications that power their business. Our holistic approach to application security offers a balance of managed and professional services and products tailored to fit your specific needs. We don’t stop when the test is over. Our experts also provide remediation guidance, program design services, and training that empower you to build and maintain secure applications.
Job Profile: Intern (Technical – Engineering)
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Description and Requirements
Technical Intern is required to work on the below-listed Projects:
- Quality Tracking for IP (QTIP) – Web-Based Infrastructure for tracking information captured, during the IP development and release processes.
- Web Interface for Controller Interoperability Testing (WICIT) – Web Infrastructure to capture PHY & Controller Interoperability Testing.
- STAR Manager – Web Infrastructure to file STAR’s for Digital IP’s.
- Ship Portal – Web Infrastructure to ship Non-GA IP’s.
- IP Roadmap – Web Infrastructure for Marketing & Engineering Team to track IP Roadmaps.
- Component Manager (CM) – Web-Based Tool for requesting & creating IPDir Components.
The candidate should have qualification: B.Tech / M.Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Science as a major subject and should have the following mandatory skills:
- Interest in Web Development & Automation / Scripting.
- Scripting Knowledge – PYTHON, Perl and Shell.
- Knowledge on Database Querying.
- Good Knowledge in UNIX & Windows OS.
Apply Before the link Expires.