About the Company: Syngene International is one of the leading global CROs offering a suite of integrated, end-to-end discovery, development and manufacturing services for novel molecular entities across industrial sectors including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, agrochemicals, consumer health, animal health, cosmetic and nutrition companies. Our service offerings in discovery and development cover multiple domains across small molecules, large molecules, antibody-drug conjugates (ADC) and oligonucleotides, bioinformatics and drug re-purposing
Qualification: B.Sc (Chemistry)/ Diploma in Chemical Engineering
Required Experience: 0-3 years
Job location: Bangalore
Using Grammarly In 2019 | Best Grammar Checker Online Tool | Must Have Tool for All, Download for Free
1) Handling of hazardous chemicals/reagents, Acids Solvents
2) To Ensure RM/PM availability for the weekly planned batches.
3) Ensuring manufacturing operations as per GMP, GDP and Data integrity policy
4) Ensure Online documentation during batch execution, BMR, ECC and other records
5) Follow Standard EHS Procedure like mentioned in SDS, BMR and Risk assessment recommendations.
6) Ensure readiness of the equipment and facility all the times,
7) Assisting in closure of the deviation reports and addressing client comments.
8) Monthly Shift scheduling and updation for the team.
9) Feasible to work in shifts.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates