Synamedia Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers: Synamedia is the largest independent Video Software and Solutions company.Synamedia is a standalone Technology Company focused towards Video Delivery Solutions. The Company offers variety of specialties and expertise in Video Technologies, Cloud Technologies, Video Security, PayTV, Direct-to-Home and many more. Synamedia is currently powered with 800 Employees in various parts of the globe. Head quartered in UK, we have sites in Belgium, Canada, India, Israel, and the United States.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2020
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 4.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
– We are looking for full stack enterprise developer for our Bangalore center who will work on development of Infinite platform.
Skill Set Required:
– Develop and maintain software modules based on C / C on a Linux platform.
– Integrate new RDK-based devices by testing, validating, and debugging their software.
– Utilize network management protocols to help improve product functionalities.
– High quality code deliverable, with focus on performance, stability and quality.
– Working in highly collaborative environment, multi-site teams and environments.
– Analyzing the defects at root level and fixing them without regressions.
– Develop tools, scripts or processes to drive more automation and efficiency.
– Operate within an Agile development environment
– Professional Experience of C/C and Embedded Linux development preferably in Networking products.
– Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– Shall be a CCNA certified Professional. Additional CCNP Certification will be a huge plus.
– Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts.
– Knowledge of network protocols and stacks such as TCP, UDP, SNMP, IPv6.
– Ability to pick up new code, understand it, and modify/enhance it.
– Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills and strong team collaboration skills
Interview Process for Synamedia Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers:
– Online Test
Apply Before the link Expires for Synamedia Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers.