Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
About The Company :Symantec Corporation (NASDAQ: SYMC) is the global leader in cybersecurity. Operating one of the world’s largest cyber intelligence networks, we see more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks. We help companies, governments and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives.
Official Website : www.symantec.com
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Exp Needed: 1-2 years
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Work Location: Pune
Security Response Platform Engineering Team is looking for an Software Development Engineers to develop and maintain our mission critical systems. Working as part of a highly skilled, globally distributed team focused on building solutions to ensure the quality of Antivirus content. This is a position of technical expertise within the Security response department.
- Set up/develop automation systems, workflow systems (or new modules thereof), RESTFul Webservices for the extended team
- Develop new tools (scripts) and modules respecting best coding practices (unit testing, code review, readability, version tracking, etc.)
- Maintain and enhance existing code with high product development standards.
- Develop solutions to solve problems, rather than code to match detailed requirements. Problem-solving skills and creativity required.
- Collaborate with and assist other team members in writing functional, design and user interface specifications.
- Understanding Symantec technologies in-depth. Root cause analysis & process engineering – developing, maintaining and auditing QA processes. Contributing to team projects and demonstrating responsibility for deadlines.
- The ability to communicate complex issues in a simple manner, both written and verbal. Many of the people the role comes into contact with are located in different countries and may have differing abilities speaking English.
Team player: The role requires the ability to work in a close-knit worldwide team to achieve project goals.
Innovation: The ability to innovate solutions to get them to customers more quickly or safely is mandatory.
Qualifications: You will have a combination of some, if not all, of the following competences: Educated to Bachelor’s Degree Level or equivalent in a computer science-related field We need people who are passionate about quality.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• B.E./B.TECH./M.E./M.TECH/MCA from reputed institutes such as IIT/NIT, BITS, REC, etc.
• Total working experience of 1-2 yrs.
• Strong programming skills in C/C++, SQL, Python.
• Strong at data structure and algorithms creation
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication.
• Platform: Windows/Unix
• Prior working in Agile Scrum is a plus.
Apply Before the Link Expires.