About the Company: In 2014, with a few restaurants onboard, Swiggy started the hyperlocal journey, offering food delivery services within Koramangala, Bengaluru. Today, backed by the latest round of Series-H funding, and with presence in over 500 cities across the nation, the brand is Indian’s leading food ordering and delivery platform.
Backed by technology and a growing fleet of over 200,000 Delivery Partners, Swiggy today enables over 140,000 Restaurant Partners who leverage our expertise, to provide unparalleled convenience to consumers across India.
Swiggy’s technology-led approach to solving for hyperlocal, offers a hassle-free, fast and reliable delivery experience for consumers. A 10000+ strong workforce is at the heart of this journey, paving the way for the future of hyperlocal experiences.
Want to be a part of this journey. Join us
A self-contained extension of the Swiggy org to drive experiments and 0 to 1s for potential new business lines, thereby creating a pipeline of the next bets for Swiggy org.
These pilots will be enabled for a small subset of customers through a forked codebase and DB if and as required, thus creating a siloed environment for quick experimentation.
Job Profile: Fellow- Full Stack Developer
Work Location: BANGALORE
Company Name: SWIGGY
Dept: Swiggy Labs
- We’re looking for entrepreneurial talent with 1 to 2 years of work experience to come to join us and help us build the future of Swiggy.
- This will be a 6-month fellowship at the end of which, based on the experience & fitment, we can evaluate the possibility of a full-time role.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a rigorous fast-paced environment with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability and comfort with getting hands dirty and driving on-ground execution as required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Work in a cross-functional team to ideas and build products faster
- Develop modules which can bring agility in executing MVPs
- Design and develop the overall architecture of the application considering speed as a priority
- 20% of work time can be utilised to ideate and develop tech solutions
- Full Stack software developer
- Should be a self-starter and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle ambiguity in the project
- Should be passionate about solving problem irrespective of the technology
- Experience in integrating hardware interface
Apply Before the link Expires for Swiggy Off Campus Hiring For Full Stack Developer Position.
Not getting interview calls? Your current resume might be causing you to lose out on opportunities. Click Here to create an error-free resume
Apply Link-Click Here