TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC's are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Get industry-ready with i++
Want to get trained in relevant engineering skills required to meet the needs of internet-scale consumer-product companies? We’ve got you! With i++, learn from the best in the business, today
About the Programme
- 12 weeks is all it takes to complete our virtual course.
- Convenient weeknight and weekend schedules to work with.
- Become unstoppable by learning from the best in their fields!
- Become proficient in Golang, AWS, Kubernetes and other relevant skills to enhance your back-end development skills.
- Gain access to a unique curriculum tailored especially to fit the current market standards.
- Attend live weekly lectures & AMAs, take masterclasses, and get trained by our highly competent, knowledgeable mentors at Swiggy.
- Step up your career and upgrade your skills by getting certified by Swiggy i++ and enhancing your proficiency in Software Development.
- Opportunity for a job offer from Swiggy for successful students.
- Freshers with 0-4 years of experience with a basic knowledge of coding can apply to join our course.
- No matter where you are, Swiggy i++ is easily accessible and fully online
What’s the cost?
- The only cost to be incurred is that of your attention, focus, and a strong will to learn. No other fees apply.
- This course is free for candidates for a limited period.
- Fill the Application form
- Submit the assessment task
- Attend sessions and submit case study
- Get ready to have your career transformed!
Terms & Conditions:
- Only individuals who are 18 years of age or older and who are not “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors etc. are eligible for Swiggy I++ (“Course”).
- It shall be your responsibility to treat your user identification code, password and any other piece of information that we may provide, as part of the application process, as confidential and not disclose the same to any person or entity other than us. We shall at times and at our sole discretion reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password as a part of our security procedures.
- The Course does not include the provision of a computer or mobile device or other necessary equipment to access it. The Course requires internet connectivity and telecommunication links. The costs incurred to access and Course shall be borne by the applicant, and we shall not, under any circumstances whatsoever, be responsible or liable for such costs.
- You shall not download any Course content (“Content”) unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein.
- The Content providers are independent third party service providers who will provide their Content to you on an “AS IS” basis. You may access the Content for your information and personal use solely as intended and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Swiggy hereby expressly disclaims all warranties regarding the correctness of the Content and its fitness for a particular purpose.
- You will not misuse the Content in any way that is unlawful, or harms us or any other person or entity, as determined in our sole discretion. You will not contribute any information or data that may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing,
defamatory, untrue or political or contrary to our interest.
- We do not warrant that the Course/ Content will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the Course/ Content. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- Swiggy does not represent that access to the Course will be uninterrupted, timely, error free, free of viruses or other harmful components or that such defects will be corrected.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access to the Course to you personally, or to all users temporarily or permanently at any time without notice. We may any time at our sole discretion reinstate suspended users. A suspended user may not register or attempt to register with us in any manner whatsoever until such time that such user is reinstated by us.
- You agree and grant permission to Swiggy to receive promotional SMS and e-mails from Swiggy or allied partners for other upcoming courses. In case you wish to opt out of receiving promotional SMS or email please send a mail to [email protected]
- If you have any queries relating to the Course or in connection with the Content, please email us at [email protected]
Apply Before the link Expires, Limited Seats Only.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply