About the Company: Suzuki Motor Corporation (Japanese: スズキ株式会社 Hepburn: Suzuki Kabushiki-Kaisha) is a Japanese multinational corporation headquartered in Minami-ku, Hamamatsu, that manufactures automobiles, four-wheel drive vehicles, motorcycles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), outboard marine engines, wheelchairs and a variety of other small internal combustion engines. In 2014, Suzuki was the ninth biggest automaker by production worldwide. Suzuki has over 45,000 employees and has 35 production facilities in 23 countries, and 133 distributors in 192 countries. The worldwide sales volume of automobile is the world’s tenth largest, while domestic sales volume is the third largest in the country.
Official Website: www.suzuki.com
Job Profile: Diploma Apprentice Trainee
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Mehsana, Gujarat
CTC: INR 2,00,000 PA
- Candidates from Government Polytechnic Colleges of- Gujarat/ MP/ Odisha/ Rajasthan should only apply.
- Candidates must have been passed out of 2017 Year Only.
- Mechanical/ Electrical candidates only.
- Candidate must have 60% or above in 10th and Diploma.
- Candidate must be between 18 to 23 Years of Age.
- There must be no gap in Education Whatsoever
Apply Before the link Expires.