About The Company: The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with an international presence across 19 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America. With over two decades of operational track record, the Group has a cumulative installation of approximately 15GW of wind energy capacity, a workforce of over 8,000, a low-cost manufacturing base and strong in-house R&amp;amp;D set-up in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Approximately 9GW of the Group’s installation is in India, which makes up for ~37% of the country’s wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The company has recently forayed into the solar space. The Group, headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India, is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries. Suzlon corporate website: www.suzlon.com
Job Profile: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: Diploma
Batch Needed: 2017 & 2018
Exp Needed:0-1 year
Work Location: Across India
Position: Diploma Trainee Engineer (Electrical 2017 -2018 pass out only)
Candidate screening & Selection process:
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2017 and 2018 passout candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on theday of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Selection Process on the day of Recruitment Drive:
1. Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
2. Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Post recruitment drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo the pre-employment Medical test.
- After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon wind farm site location.
- Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations.
- Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
Trainee Engineer Categories & Package:
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site
provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW :
2. PAN CARD photocopy
3. AADHAR CARD photocopy
4. PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE)
5. Relevant Certificates ( Testimonials )
Apply Before the link Expires,
Apply Link-Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates