About the Company: The Suzlon Group is one of the leading renewable energy solutions providers in the world with an international presence across 19 countries in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and North and South America. With over two decades of operational track record, the Group has a cumulative installation of approximately 15GW of wind energy capacity, a workforce of over 8,000, a low-cost manufacturing base and strong in-house R&amp;D set-up in USA, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark and India. Approximately 9GW of the Group’s installation is in India, which makes up for ~37% of the country’s wind installations, making Suzlon the largest player in this sector. The company has recently forayed into the solar space. The Group, headquartered at Suzlon One Earth in Pune, India, is comprised of Suzlon Energy Limited and its subsidiaries. Suzlon corporate website: www.suzlon.com.
Job Profile: Diploma Trainee Engineer
Degree Needed: Diploma
Batch Eligible: 2017, 2018 & 2019
Exp Needed: 0-1 year
Work Location: Across India
Salary Rs 1.44 LPA
Interested in Govt Jobs? Click Here to Find all the latest govt job alerts, govt job vacancy, recruitment alerts and Sarkari jobs..
Candidate screening & Selection process:
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2017 and 2018 passout candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on the day of selection.
Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
Job Location flexibility: Readiness to be deputed at remote OMS site locations at any of the 8 states where Suzlon operates in India (AP KA TN RJ GJ MH MP )
Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
Selection Process on the day of Recruitment Drive:
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Post recruitment drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
- After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo pre-employment Medical test. After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon wind farm site location. Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations. Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
Trainee Engineer Categories & Package:
- DTE Diploma Trainee Engineer (M2 level)
- CTC 1.44 Lakh pa (Bachelor shared accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as perapplicable policy)
- 6 weeks training program (3 weeks classroom training + 3 weeks – OJT)
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED FOR INTERVIEW :
2. PAN CARD photocopy
3. AADHAR CARD photocopy
4. PHOTOGRAPHS (PASSPORT SIZE)
5. Relevant Certificates ( Testimonials )
Shift Engineer – 70 Positions
- JD – Maintain Machine Availability. Report and address abnormalities in WTG to Section In charge. Attend the cases of breakdown of WTG. Damage components to be return to store duly tagged in same site. Troubleshooting as per operation manual with minimum breakdown time. Submission of Breakdown report within stipulated time and with defined accuracy. Use of proper PPEs. Complying HSE norms. Update logbook and records as per shift. Safe work practices with the help of HSE and ensuring safety during troubleshooting. Filling of safe work permit. Ensure carrying of required tools and spares during the breakdown maintenance. Ensure execution of planned maintenance of WTGs to achieve machine availability. Ensure to collect oil samples for testing. Ensure filtration and refiling of oil in gear boxes. Compliance with all systems and processes etc.
Quality Engineer – 7 Positions
- JD – To ensure Preventive Maintenance, Torqueing Maintenance, Lubrication Maintenance related activities. To ensure calibration & validation of measuring instruments, equipments, tools, jigs & fixtures, lifting devices, PPE’s, etc. To support PMO teams, in conducting trainings & Skill Enhancement Programs (SEP) for Operations & Contract Employees. To carry out Wind farms & Substation Audits as per laid guidelines & procedures. To ensure availability of latest documents & maintenance of quality records. To carry out Technical Audits of Wind farms along with respective Technical Support Engineer.To review errors, SCADA reports, in case of abnormality & initiate necessary actions etc
Store Executive – 7 Positions
- JD – Maintain Machine Availability. Report about abnormalities in WTG to Section In charge immediately. To ensure issuance of Material against MRS only. To complete online SAP entry of Store Transactions. To maintain re-order level to ensure availability of Materials. To ensure timely material availability at Sites to reduce machine breakdown time. To ensure visual inspection for damage & count of 100% material receipt. To ensure intimation of short receipts, excess receipt & damage receipt to Buyer. To ensure verification of Material Receipt documents. To ensure segregation & identify Storage for Rejection & Scrap. To ensure monthly Physical Verification of 100% Inventory. To ensure highlighting slow moving & obsolete inventory & excess inventory. To ensure damaged repairable material to CTC / Vendor. Etc.
Apply Before the link Expires
Apply Link-Click Here
Candidates can attend the walk-in drive at the following venue on 16 April & 17 April 2019.
Venue Date: 16 & 17 April 2019 (Tuesday & Wednesday)
Reporting Time: 08.30 hrs
Plot No- 540/1780, Patharagadia,
Bhubaneswar, Odisha – 751024
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Get Fresher Jobs from Top Companies Like Microsoft, Nokia, Accenture, Cognizant, Titan, Tata Motors etc.-Click Here To Register Now