Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019: As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences.
Job Profile: Technical Support Executive/ Customer Service Associate
Degree Needed: Any Degree
Batch Eligible: 2017/2018/2019
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Cochin (Kerala)
Job Description for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019
• Answer phone/ Email or Chat to respond to customer inquiries w.r.t McAfee products & any technical troubleshooting with regard to the McAfee product for PC & Mobile.
• Assist customers with installation / uninstallation of McAfee products
• Assist customers with product configuration, error messages & / or common issues
• Project a professional company image through phone & email chat interaction
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Provide assistance with regarding to customer service issues as well like (Renewing / refunding the product etc..,)
• Transfer customer calls to appropriate department if required
• Escalate the call to the next level if required
Requirements for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019
· Any Graduate/ 10+2+3 Certificate Holder
· Willing to work US shifts (Rotational)
· An aptitude for customer service and Computer troubleshooting
· Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
· Keyboarding Skill (WPM – 25 to 30) Accuracy (85%)
· Must be able to join immediately- work location would be Cochin
· Willing to relocate to Cochin, if a non-Keralite
· Verbal: Fluent in English
· Written: Good written skills in English.
Terms and Conditions for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019
· Must be able to join immediately as the requirement is urgent
· Should be willing to work night shifts (Rotational)
· Free cab facility with pick up and drop for all night shifts (within transportation boundary)
Candidates can attend the drive on 20 October 2019 at the mentioned venue using below link.
Event Date: 20 October 2019 (Sunday)
Venue Address for Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2019:
Rajagiri School of Engineering & Technology
Rajagiri Valley Rd, Rajagiri Valley,
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates