Sutherland Hiring Freshers Details:
About Company: We make digital 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧 by combining human-centered design with real-time Analytics, AI, Cognitive Technology & Automation to create exceptionally engineered Brand Experiences! Sutherland is an experience-led digital transformation company. Our mission is to deliver exceptionally engineered experiences for customers and employees today, that continue to delight tomorrow.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job Profile: Associate Engineer-Software Dev
Experience Required: Freshers
Sutherland is seeking a strategic-thinking and dynamic person to join us as a QA / Test Engineer. We are a group of driven and energetic individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious QA / Test Engineer to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Qualifications required for Sutherland Hiring Freshers
Our most successful candidates will have:
To Succeed In This Position, Education & Skills Required
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Relevant experience as a QA Software Tester or similar role
- Programming Languages, Tools & Frameworks
- QA Automation,Java & selenium
- QA Automation Testing with Healthcare domain experience.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Relevant years of experience in data analysis
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Sutherland Hiring Freshers