Sutherland Freshers Recruitment Hiring
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences.
Company Name: Sutherland
Job ID/Title: Associate Professional – Software Developer
Job Category: Sales, Delivery & Consulting
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Needed: Freshers
Job Description: Sutherland is seeking a Software Developer who plays an active role in the end-to-end phases of software Development Lifecycle. We are a group of dynamic and driven individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Software Developer in this role get to:
Developing and testing software and maintain a software product or family of products/solution: Provide complex code modification, testing and debugging tasks. Provide high level analysis related to software design and development and solve problems.
As a software engineer, the candidate should design and code: Complex units/modules/products that meet functional and business requirements on schedule and within budget.
He/She should evaluate impact of software performance: And recommend changes to software design team. Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and
Written format and assist: In strategic research and design as directed.
Key duties would include:
- Participate in plan, develop, build, test phases of software development
- Put forward calculated time estimates of work to be done on a project
- Participate in design, code, test-case reviews with other developers
- Perform unit/module testing of software to find errors and confirm programs meet specifications
- Write and maintain documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections
- Develop and execute customer focused test cases and maintain associated records
- Develop and utilize automated test scripts to perform duties
- Record issues into a defect-tracking system
- Follow-up and close issues entered into the defect-tracking system
- Good understanding of OOP concepts
- Hands-on experience in C# programming
- Understanding of advanced concepts in .Net framework:
- CLR & Assemblies
- Events & Delegates, Multi-threading
- Networking: Sockets, Web Application & Web Service
- Interoperability using COM, Window API
- Unit Testing Framework (NUnit), Debugging & Diagnostics
- Good foundation on Design Patterns
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here