Sunquest Information Off Campus:
About Company: Sunquest Information Systems Inc. is a leading U.S. developer of medical laboratory and diagnostic information solutions, with a user base of more than 1,700 hospitals and commercial laboratories. It was founded in 1979.
Company Name: Sunquest Information Systems
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Assoc Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0.6 Months-2 Years
Skillset Requirements for Sunquest Information Off Campus:
- Candidate should possess 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture (Knowledge).
- Experience in working on web-based and client server-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly scalable approaches, and security models/implementations. Proficiency developing and troubleshooting software applications that run in various environments.
- Experience in manual and automated unit and integration testing is preferable.
- Optionally if the candidate has the experience in one or more of the following, it would be an added advantage:
- Experience in building, packaging, installing applications on virtual and distributed platforms.
- Experience in Enterprise application integration is a plus.
- Experience in scalable, globally distributed applications.
- Experience in refactoring or reengineering solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
Educational Requirements for Sunquest Information Off Campus
- UG: B. Tech / B.E. -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication
- PG:MS/M.Sc. (Science) -Any Specialization, Computers, MTech -Any Specialization, Computers, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA -Computers, Other.
- TFS/GIT knowledge
- Jenkins/Azure DevOps/TFS Configuration management – One of it or any similar tool knowledge
- PowerShell scripting knowledge
- InstallShield or similar tool knowledge
- At least one project experience of Website configuration in IIS through Configuration management tool or PowerShell.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs, studies systems flow, data usage,
- and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, architect, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling, and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of design principles and patterns.
Apply Before the link Expires for Sunquest Information Off Campus