About Sunquest: Sunquest Information Systems Inc. provides diagnostic informatics solutions to laboratories worldwide. With our wide-ranging technical and cross-discipline expertise, and equally deep business acumen, no one is better equipped than Sunquest to transform your lab to meet today’s complex healthcare challenges and deliver next-level performance.
Company Name: Sunquest Information Systems
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Assoc Software Engineer
Experience Required: 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- Candidate should possess 6 months to 2 years of experience.
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture (Knowledge).
- Experience in working on web-based and client server-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly scalable approaches, and security models/implementations.
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting software applications that run in various environments.
- Experience in manual and automated unit and integration testing is preferable.
- Optionally if the candidate has the experience in one or more of the following, it would be an added advantage:
- Experience in building, packaging, installing applications on virtual and distributed platforms.
- Experience in Enterprise application integration is a plus.
- Experience in scalable, globally distributed applications.
- Experience in refactoring or reengineering solutions.
- Experience working in Agile teams.
Technical Requirements :
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; studies systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigates problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, architect, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them
- Provide engineering support when building, deploying, configuring and supporting systems for customers.
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of design principles and patterns
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here