About the Company: Sunmicro Industries Limited is a public limited company with registered office at kolkata, Head office at Delhi and corporate office at Raipur is active in the field of electronics, electrical products manufacturing and renewable Solar Energy segment.
Sunmicro Industries Limited is The company active in the segment of SSI (Small Scale Industries) and SME’s and Main activity is in the field of Manufacturing, Trading, Export, Import, Job Contract work of Government and private sector in all types of Electronics, Electrical and Electromechanical products & Industries.
Official Website: www.sunmicro.co.in
Job Profile: Service and Solar Installation Engineer, Trainee Production Technician
Exp Needed: 0 – 1 Yr
Work Location: Bangalore
Degree Needed: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical
1) Service and Solar Installation Engineer:
Service and installation division of Sunmicro Industries Limited requires experienced, versatile, self-motivated, team-oriented SERVICE AND ELECTRONIC TECHNICIAN to perform installation project design, service and testing on rooftop solar installation, Solar water heater installation, Solar Street Light installation and maintenace for Inverter, Charge controller, Online UPS, SOLAR INVERTER, Solar Street Lights, Solar Charge Controller as well as OTHER advanced POWER ELECTRONICS and LED equipments with controllers.
On any given day, you may be called onto:
- Work closely with technical and Sales staff to achieve deliverables.
- Testing and to Perform final verification activities for our current manufactured products, process and programs
- Define and execute our advanced concepts road map designs that involve revolutionary implementations of technologies.
Qualifications We may Require
- Bachelors of Science or technology degree in a relevant science, technology, engineering.
- Experience with test and analysis (troubleshooting) of electronics devices
- Experience with installation, testing, repair, and maintenance of fielded systems in pan India
- Digital design development experience in power electronics
Trainee Production Technician:
Fresher’s can also apply as Trainee Production Technician.
(Must have ability and knowledge to recognise to work with electronics components like resister, capacitor, IC, MOSFET, Microcontroller etc)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link: Click HereUdemy February Sale | Love it? Learn it. Click Here to Start learning top tech skills that will be in demand in 2020 with Courses from ₹420 ends Tomorrow !!
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons