SumTotal Freshers Recruitment As Software Design Engineer: Skillsoft’s SumTotal Strategic Business Unit has nearly 30 years of learning and HR software experience. High-performing organizations recognize that learning and development are core to their business success and overall talent management and workforce initiatives. That’s why more than 3,500 organizations, including many of Fortune’s “Best Places to Work,” rely on SumTotal’s solutions to enable their employees.
We are all about “Making Work Matter.” With over 2000 employees around the world, we are always looking for amazing talent!
Job Profile: Software Design Engineer I
Company Name: SumTotal
Job Req#: 521155
Job Type: Regular
Location: Hyderabad India
Job Overview: Work as a Development Engineer to develop new features and reports
- Play a key role in the development of new features for various clients following the design guidelines
- Play a key role in Upgrading custom artifacts to latest versions; Designing Reports; Solutioning Scripting requests
- Start to analyse the customer requirements and provide solutions that are following the guidelines of the product in at least one project type (Productization / Customization / Scripting / Reporting / Upgrades)
- Start to capture lessons learnt from the projects and share the best practices with the architects to enhance the process to ensure the lessons are applied
- Provide timely bug fixes as applicable to respective customer need
- Unit test the code thoroughly, using automated unit testing tools
- Document the changes made Comprehensively
- Deliver the work in committed time with good quality
- Support in Customer UAT till Go-Live
- Participate in agile development process, techniques, and technology
- Collaborate with other engineers to design web pages, database objects etc., do code reviews and brainstorm solutions
- Collaborate within a project team to optimize performance of complex software systems. Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Collaborate with QA team to coordinate testing strategies and implementation
- Collaborate with PS Consulting to coordinate scope and implementation; PS Consulting could be in any timezone based on the customer location
- Collaborate with the Customer for supporting the developed feature/change demonstrations
- Collaborate with Cloud operations, customer support, quality assurance and others, as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or master’s in computer science or a related field.
- 0-1 year of enterprise software development experience in Microsoft technology stack including but not limited to .NET framework, Angular JS, Sql Server, MVC
- Strong analytical skills and object-orientated design capability
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, high energy and fun agile work environment and deliver value incrementally and frequently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to maintain good working relationships
- Innovative, resourceful, passionate about creating high-quality, high performance and highly available software
- Enthusiastic in providing logical solutions
Requirements (Nice-to Have)
- Mobile Development
- Jasper Reporting
Not getting interview calls? Join Edyoda Full Stack Web Developer Program and Get your dream Job with assured CTC of 5-12 LPA @ ₹0 Upfront Cost Click Here to Know More
Apply Before the link Expires for SumTotal Freshers Recruitment As Software Design Engineer.
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram Channel for Instant Updates
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join our telegram group for Udemy/Coursera/Udacity/Skillshare 100% Off Coupons
TOP COMPANIES HIRING, APPLY NOW !!!
Jobs By Batch
2020 Batch 2019 Batch 2018 Batch 2017 Batch
2021 Batch 2016 Batch 2015 Batch Internship