About Company: SumTotal is a product development company who’s core platform is a HCM solution & has offices in different parts of the world ( US, India, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia, Japan & Switzerland ). SumTotal is a leader in the HCM space & has a very good customer base.
SumTotal provides a unified, comprehensive and flexible HCM solution spanning the entire employee lifecycle. Our award-winning solution for attracting, retaining, developing and engaging today’s multi-generational workforce is grouped into four HR Suites – Talent Acquisition, Learning Management, Talent Management and Workforce Management – all on a common platform.
Job Profile: Software Engineer (Contractual position)
Work Location: Hyderabad India
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Exp Needed: 0-1 Years
Position Overview/ Job Summary
DevOps Engineer role is responsible to assist the DevOps group in supporting the various engineering groups like QA, Dev, professional services, product management for providing the daily test environments. The Engineer also has to Automate the regular daily DevOps needs like the Continous Deployment (CD) using scripting languages. He/She is responsible to test the Installer changes / features developed as part of the Sprint development. This engineer has to support different groups like QA, Dev, PS, Cloud Ops, etc in any Installation & Configuration related issues. They are also responsible for Monitoring the different resources ( like hardware, software ) used for deployment. The Person should have the zeal & enthusiasm to work in DevOps group
- Install daily builds in different QA Labs
- Automate the regular Daily DevOps needs. Maintain & Automate the changes in the Continous Deployment tool
- Install daily patches in different QA Labs
- Support QA, Dev, PS & CO teams on any configuration & install related issues
- Support Sales team on any functional or configuration issues
- Testing Installer changes / features as part of Sprint development
- Monitoring hardware resources & application to improve efficiency
Requirements (Must Have)
- Preferably a Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science. Or Degree in any other Engineering branch with knowledge in Computers & Software
- Preferred to have 0 to 1 year of software experience
- Good Problem solving & Debugging skills
- Should be a good listener & have quick learning skills
- Good Communication skills
- Windows & Linux OS basic admin skills
- Should be able to write SQL queries
- The Person should have the zeal & enthusiasm to work in DevOps group.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates