Successive Technologies Off Campus Details:
- LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
- Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, ReactNative, Flutter.
- Microsoft Technologies
- AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
- Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 4 LPA – INR 5.5 LPA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Job Description & Skill Set Required for Successive Technologies Off Campus:
– Node.js, MongoDB, React.js or any other frontend or backend JS framework:
– Hands-on experience in writing Node.js/ React.js applications (including Express or similar)
– Strongly typed object-oriented language
– Good command over Databases both SQL/NoSQL (MongoDB, MySql)
– Knowledge of GIT(version control tools) is mandatory
– Good in Communication
– 0 to 1 experience in Node.js
Core Responsibility Areas:
– Coding to technical specifications
– Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents
– Giving technical feedback on the application architecture
– Building and maintenance of web/mobile applications
– Designing and developing nonrelational database systems
– Working with a team or lead a team
– Writing maintainable and high-performance code
– Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges
– Communication with clients (skype calls and chats) and team members
Why Join us?
– We build aesthetically beautiful products that our customers love, it is used by thousands of businesses across the globe.
– We work on multiple domain i.e. Healthcare, CRM, ERP, SaaS, Telecom, Banking,
– Business Intelligence and Data visualization.
– Work with passionate developers who understand the value of a well-designed architecture,
– developers who are passionate about refactoring and using upcoming technologies to solve
– complex problems. Immense learning and growth opportunities.
– Opportunity to work on multiple technologies.
– Excellent mentoring and leadership support.
– Salaries above or at par with market standards.
– 5 Days working.
– Team outings, parties and Sports activities round the year.
Interview Process for Successive Technologies Off Campus:
– Online Assessment
– HR Round
Apply Before the link Expires for Successive Technologies Off Campus.