About the Company:
Successive Technologies – Let your Neurons run !!!!!!
Successive offers a full range of IT solutions from end-to-end development of web, mobile, desktop and cross platform applications to re-engineering and enhancement of existing legacy applications.
We at Successive deliver to you targeted domain solutions and comprehensive services, from strategy and business consulting to technology and operations, using a team of domain experts, skilled certified resources and global project management tools, methods and standards. Successive makes technology more intelligent by embedding it with processes, data insights, and analytics to its solutions and services. We are a fast growing young leader in business process management and technology services, which leverages the power of intelligent processes, in-depth analytics and innovative technology to help its clients drive efficiency across their enterprise.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
-During the training Period- INR 10,000 Per Month bonus ( INR 18,000 based on the performance after successful completion of the training.)
-Post the training period- 3.0 LPA – 3.5 LPA (Once Confirmed)
Bond: 18 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Saturday, 6th July 2019
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
– Working and exploring on technologies you have been assigned.
– Communicating (written and verbal) well within your team, management and if required with the client.
– Understanding real world scenarios and writing efficient code for a problem.
– Learning, understanding and working with the best standards for development and task management.
– Interpreting written business requirements and technical specification documents.
– Keeping up with the trends in technology and be up for challenges.
Skill Set Required:
– Problem solving skills
– Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
– Good organizational and time management skills
– For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role.
– Some may require experience with OOPS and database management systems
– An ability to work to deadlines
– A good eye for detail
– Multiple Face to Face interview
– All the aspiring candidates have to come fully prepared will be testing them in their Analytical Skills, Logical Skills, Debugging Skills, Code Analysis.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Step-1- Click Here
Apply Step-2- Click Here
Join Vector- The Best embedded system training institute in India with 100% Job Assistance. And get placed through Vector India to your dream core company with package of up to 15.4 LPA. Click Here to Register Now !!(Only for 2017/18/19 Batch Only - ECE/EEE/EIE
Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Click Here To Join Our Official Telegram group for personalized and Instant Job Updates