STMicroelectronics Off Campus Details:
About Company: STMicroelectronics is a French-Italian multinational electronics and semiconductors manufacturer headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland resulting from the merger of two government-owned semiconductor companies in 1987: “Thomson Semiconducteurs” of France and “SGS Microelettronica” of Italy.
Company Name: STMicroelectronics
Job Profile: Software Developer
Experience Required : 0-2 years
Job description required for STMicroelectronics Off Campus
- IP Generation Infrastructure Automation, Development & Support
- The candidate will have to develop and maintain the Backend Memory Compilers software Infrastructure and to setup, generate, automate the CAD libraries to support the ST design packages for the IP ‘s generation activity.
- The candidate will also contribute to the development of the state of the art generic solution for Tiling & Netlisting along with Requirements elicitation, Evaluating open source technologies & components and Developing solution in short iterations
- It means specifying and developing the interface between the CAD methodology / CAD tools with the generation flow, with the best possible efficiency in term of generation runtime, used licenses and architecture maintainability.
Desired Candidate Profile required for STMicroelectronics Off Campus
– Excellent Logical/Analytical Problem Solving skills.
– Sound knowledge in Java ,Unix, Tcl-Tk/Python/Perl, Makefile, Shell-scripting
– Strong commitment to customer service, quality aspects, and more generally software engineering practices.
– Desired competencies: Computer science, SW development tools, SW engineering, SW quality, Database management
– Know-How of version control systems & product tracking systems.