Stepswatch Off Campus Hiring Freshers: Stepswatch is an early-stage technology startup based in France. We are developing under stealth mode and our mission is to offer digital state-of-the-art solutions to our customers.
Job Profile: Mobile/Web full-stack software engineer
Company Name: Stepswatch
Job Type: Remote
Company Location: India
Degree Needed: BS/MS/MTech/PhD
Exp Needed: 0-2 Yrs
- BS/MS/MTech/PhD computer science from a premier institution with an exceptional track record
- Graduate engineer.0-2 years of experience in web/mobile application development
- Open-source software development is a big plus
Technical leadership is must-have skills:
- Problem-solving skills – must be able to understand the problem and propose multiple alternatives with the optimum solution
- The innovative mindset to solve the challenges
- Be Master coder, who can write beautiful code with ease
- Have an In-depth understanding of computer science fundamental concepts and programming languages.
- Strong willingness and interest in full-stack development (frontend, backend, DB…)
- Be able to write the application from fundamental components to scaled application with ease
- Have proven experience in handling complex development and operational cases
- Have done system design and architecture
- Express.js, MongoDB, Node.js, HTLM 5, CSS, responsive web libraries such as Bootstrap are must to have
Preferred soft skills
In a fast-paced development environment, all requirements may not be given upfront. Therefore, the below characteristics should be your second nature:
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Agility and Autonomy
- CreativityProblem solvingCourage to take challenges
- Pave the ways to succeed Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Attitude to succeed, Detail orientation.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click here