State Street Freshers Recruitment Hiring:
About State Street: Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Company Name: State Street
Job Profile: Data Management – Associate 2
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Description: Functional Specialist – Associate – Data Management
Who we are looking for: strategic analytics support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data and master relationship data within the organization.
Why this role is important to us:
The Data Management provides data management service to various State Street business units across the enterprise. This is a permanent position within the department in Bangalore.
What you will be responsible for:
- The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensures master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as, development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
- Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Manages, analyzes, and resolves data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Client focus: – Act as a focal point of contact to maintain strong client relationship; actively participate in client meetings, and ensure team responds to client inquiries.
- Leadership Focus – Leverage experience and technical expertise to support peers globally by providing guidance and training, and fully support and participate in all aspects of employee engagement.
- Operational Efficiency Focus: Actively participate in an efficient and effective global operating model, collaborating with peers globally, and using standard technology, best practices, and optimal functions.
- Performance Focus: Provide excellent service to clients through a results-oriented mindset
- Quality & Risk Focus: Understand and minimize risk through adhering to standard and client specific operating procedures and through broad participation in the global training program. Focus on qualitative work, attention to detail with a thorough understanding of business impact and ways to minimize risk.
Education & Preferred Qualifications for State Street Freshers Recruitment Hiring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0 to 1 year of exp in data analysis or client static data.
- Preferably experience working with industry standards, reference data, remediation or data quality.
- Flexibility to work across shifts (Mandatory)
- Exposure/ working knowledge of creating and maintaining Excel Macros
Additional requirements for State Street Freshers Recruitment Hiring:
- Good communication skills to interact with customers, team members, external data providers, and management.
- Proficient in MS office with excel and word.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Apply Before the link Expires for State Street Freshers Recruitment Hiring.