About the Company: State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) is the asset management business of State Street Corporation, one of the world’s leading providers of financial services to institutional investors with over $2.6 trillion in assets under management and a heritage dating back over two centuries. Backed by the strength and stability of the State Street organization, SSGA makes continual investments in asset management and client servicing platforms, resulting in a client-focused, solutions-driven orientation.
Company Name: State Street
Work Location: Bangalore
Job Profile: Analytics Intern
Exp Needed: 0 years
Job Description – Trading Analytics Intern
- Global Trading comprises 3 regional trading desks, located in Boston, London, and Hong Kong. The desks are staffed by approximately 40 traders and cover Equity, FX, Derivatives, and Fixed Income asset classes. The responsibility of the Trade Analytics Group is to capture trade workflow details and manage a Transaction Cost Analysis platform.
- The TCA Intern will be responsible for the day-to-day processing and report generation for the Global Trading Analytics group.
- TCA is a specialized area within Investment Management. The candidate will be provided training and the tools necessary to be successful in this position. The candidate will need to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
Our specific skills include:
- Knowledge of various asset classes.
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Performing daily production and maintenance tasks within the TCA environment
- Creating and analyzing daily reports
- Generating pre-trade analytics on-demand
- Maintain documentation as situations or procedures change.
- Use existing SQL scripts and create new scripts to access data and satisfy ad-hoc requests.
- Working on any additional projects related to the trading activity/support
- Candidates should show interest for capital markets and embrace teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in Finance/Computer science (Math, CS, etc.)
- Pursuing CFA designation or have an excellent understanding of financial concepts
- Working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Working (advanced preferred) knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL) for scripted and ad-hoc database queries, we are extensive users of SQL
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong Analytical skill
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link-Click Here