About the Company: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharastra and also its corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As of December 2013, it had assets of US$388 billion and 13,000 branches, including 190 foreign offices, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India by assets.
Job Type: Govt/Bank Jobs
Job Profile: Assistant Manager-Systems
No Of Positions: 180
Last Date To Apply: 22 October 2016
Degree Needed: B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
Exp Needed: Freshers
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science/Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR
- M. Sc. in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR
- MCA from Government recognized University/ Institutes
- Experience: Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization, where available, would be desirable.
- Written Test
Apply before the Last Date.
For More Details: Click here
- On-line Registration of Application: 04/10/2016 TO 22/10/2016
- Payment of Fee On-line: 04/10/2016 TO 22/10/2016
- Date of Online Test (Tentative): 25/11/2016
- Downloading of call letter for Online test from: 15/11/2016
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application alongwith enclosure (only for Post Sr. No. 5 to 32) : 26/10/2016