About the Company: Starcom Information Technology Limited (BSE: 531616) is a public listed company, aspiring to be a knowledge based technology driven company. We have diverse product portfolio of products (i.e. Systat, Sigma plot, NISA, Star – BI / DQ and Embedded development kits based of DSP and ARM) and eminent global IP driven solution provider in the Data quality, Business Intelligence and data Analytics space.
Job Profile: Software Engineer(C++ Developer)
Exp Needed: 1 to 3 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: 5 August 2019
Desired Candidate Profile: C++ Developer( Desktop product developer) in SYSTAT product
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The primary responsibility will be to design, develop and re-engineer parser and associated numeric module for statistical product.
- 1 to 3 years of product development experience with below mentioned skills.
- With educational qualification of M.C.A/ BE/B.Tech
- Bachelor’s with Mathematics will be given preference
- Strong proficiency in parser development and exposure to Lex/Yacc.
- Thorough knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming using C++, with experience in product development using MFC (Microsoft Foundation Classes) and COM would be an added advantage.
- Good understanding on design patterns.
Apply Link: http://www.starcomacademic.com/starcom/join-us
Contact Details: Suganthi Rajkumar
Email ID: [email protected]
Contact Number: 080 – 67650116Click Here to Download Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers for TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and more along with detailed solution.
Join Our Official Telegram group
Join Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group
Join Our Whats App Group