Software Engineer Jobs with 5-30 LPA salary. Pay after you start earning more than 5 LPA: Apply Now!
Standard CharteredÂ Off Campus Hiring Details
About Standard CharteredÂ
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit.Â It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Company Name: Standard Chartered
Job Profile: Officer
Job ID: 2100019026
|Prepare for this Job|
|1. Enrol at Coding Ninjas (Service-Based Companies course) and learn from the best.|
|2. Faculties: Arun Sharma (Best selling author for CAT Aptitude Preparation books, cleared CAT 19 times in a row)|
|3. Real-time live 1-1 doubt resolution support.|
|4. Inaugral offer: Enroll Now at 40% off.|
Degree Required: Any Graduates
The Role & Responsibilities for Standard CharteredÂ Off Campus Hiring
- To provide high quality Audit Confirmation support.
- To ensure error free work with no operating losses
- Ensure Individual Productivity targets are met / surpassed
- Ensure accurate preparation of Audit / Balance Confirmation requests / reports and collection of fees.
- To actively participate in BCP/DR and any other UAT
- Any other activity assigned by the Line Manager
- Compliance with all relevant Group Credit Policies & Procedures related to CIB and CB
- Compliance with all relevant Group Money Laundering Prevention Policy
- Compliance with Group Operational Risk procedures
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Groupâ€™s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead theÂ CRC GBSÂ to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bankâ€™s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance;Â The Right Environment.]*
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Integrated Middle Office representatives in Group and In-country Integrated Middle Office & Relationship Managers
- Ensure that Productivity MIS is updated accurately and immediately after the completion of processing the respective transaction.
- Ensure all control procedures prescribed for control of Scanned / fax documents / Credit mate SIFs received are actioned as per SLA
- Actively participate in automation Initiatives
- Ensure that knowledge on Systems and procedures is updated by keeping track of periodical circulars and other instructions issued
- Participate in test on knowledge and procedures, departmental quizzes, and Group / Companywide CSR Initiatives./Trainings
- Ensure timely escalation to the Senior Management of any exception noticed related to work and environment
- Ensure timely archival of records with service provider and maintain inventory of archived records
- Ensure proper maintenance of the work station and the environment of the CRC workplace
- Ensure adherence of Clean Desk Policy.
- Ensure timely completion of all E Learning Courses
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preferably Commerce Graduate / Post Graduate
- Fresher / up to12 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade B
- 18 Months of relevant work experience in the following areas for Grade C
- Basic Product Â & process knowledge (knowledge in terms of customers, products and transactions)
- Banking operations experience (Credit Risk, Documentation, Client Service, CDD, payments, trade, markets or other) and service oriented attitude.
- Basic communication.
Apply Before the link Expires for Standard CharteredÂ Off Campus Hiring.