Standard Chartered Diversity Hiring Challenge Hackathon 2021
About Standard Chartered: We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. With more than 86,000 employees from 125 different countries around the world, we are strong believers of getting right talents with diverse ideas, cultures and backgrounds to build better products and services.
Job Description – Developer – GBS Technology – Diversity Hackathon – India – 2021 (GBSDHAIN21)
Developer – GBS Technology – Diversity Hackathon – India – 2021 – (GBSDHAIN21)
CTC: INR 6.1 LPA (5.5 LPA fixed plus 50 k variable)
Candidate Profile: Female techies from engineering background who are passionate coders aspiring to make their career in software development and searching for avenues to prove their mettle.
- BE or BTech-CGPA 7 and above only
- Engineering Group – CSE, IT, ECE, EE, EEE
- Passing out Year – 2021 or 2020 only
- No standing backlogs
- Indian Citizen (work authorization in India)
- **Candidates not meeting to above criteria shall be rejected directly.
Full-stack Developer/ DevOps engineer with below attributes
- Understanding of software requirements
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Preparation and execution of test cases
- Reporting of defects, preparation of test reports
- Coordinate test activities with the front to back upstream and downstream
- Collaborate with globally distributed agile team
- Attention to detail
- Recognition of stupidity
- Abstract thinking
- Scientific method
Strongly Desired competencies:
- Passion for problem-solving. Must be relentless in pursuing solutions to issues.
- Proven ability that establish a strong team-player approach to problem solving
- Strong foundational knowledge of Data Structures, OOPs concepts and frameworks.
- Curious learner, willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and frameworks
- Empowered mindset with ability to ask questions and seek clarifications
- Excellent communication skills that enable seamless interactions with colleagues globally
- Proven ability to think out-of-the-box; Fostering innovation and automation
- Strong technical skills, with exposure to coding in any next-gen tech
- Awareness of Agile methodologies.
To Apply on Above Link > Aptitude Test (3 rounds: Psychometry, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability) > Coding Test > Hackathon > Presentation (Application/Product Demo)
Apply Before the link Expires for Standard Chartered Diversity Hiring Challenge Hackathon 2021.
Apply Link- Click Here