Squad Stack Freshers Recruitment Hiring:
SquadIQ (formerly SquadVoice) is the smartest way for consumer companies to increase lead outreach and engagement to increase sales conversions massively.
We’re able to drive a 2-5x increase in revenue opportunities with 40% more ROI vs. in-house or outsourced teams. Tata Cliq, Zomato, Myntra, Nestaway, Delhivery, 91springboard, EarlySalary, Upgrad etc. are some of the startups that leverage SquadIQ to boost their conversion rate.
Since April 2020, SquadIQ has been growing at 200% every month as the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the shift towards distributed workforces and remote-first technology to solve sales and fulfilment digitally. To learn more checkout how we are responding to the COVID crisis.
Company Website: www.squadstack.com
Job Profile: Product Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore/Hyderabad
Degree Needed: BE/B.Tech
Exp needed : 0 – 2 Years
You will join the team as a “Product Engineer”. We believe that in early-stage startups, there are no Engineering teams. There are only Product Teams. What it means is that not only are you responsible for “how does it work technically”, but also “should we make this?”, “How well should we build this?”, “Is this what the user/customer needs?”. We like to focus on outcomes vs output.
You will work together with multiple stakeholders in cross-functional teams – Great products aren’t built with engineering silos. You will be responsible for owning features that you build end to end, starting from “how to solve it” to “is it creating the impact we thought it would?”. From a technological perspective, you will be responsible for making sure your solution is appropriately performant and scalable and that it meets our functional and/or non-functional requirements (code quality, speed, flexibility to change etc.).
If you are interested, Kevin from our Engineering Team wrote a blog that offers a comprehensive window to the coding culture and ethics at SquadStack: SquadStack takes the Joel Test.
What you’ll be doing?
- Own end to end feature. As you gain experience you’ll own whole components end to end.
- You’ll be responsible for taking each feature to its logical conclusion based on OKRs.
- Solve complex problems with simple elegant solutions.
- Brew clean, simple & high-quality code
- Take an active part in code reviews & design reviews
- Refactor existing code when things get a little too hairy
- Collaborate closely with product & peers
- Be an active agent towards strengthening the technology team & culture
- Stack: Python/Django, PostgreSQL (RDS), Redis, RabbitMQ/SQS, ElasticSearch etc.
Start learning data science today! Become A Data Science Expert! 28 courses. 780+ exercises. Click Here to Enroll for Free
- 6+ months of relevant experience building technology-powered products
- Education is no bar as long as you have the right skill sets & aptitude for the role.
- Drop-outs are welcome to apply as well. :)
- Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile. Manager of one. You can read more about our values and culture at: https://www.squadstack.com/culture/.
- Compensation: 10-15 LPA
- Location: Remote first till June 2021 – We’ll work out of our Noida office once it’s safer to work from the office.
- Joining Date: Tomorrow ;)
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here