Sprinklr Recruitment 2020 Hiring For Frontend Developer: At a time when consumers are connected and empowered like never before, Sprinklr is helping the world’s largest brands provide amazing experiences at every turn. Sprinklr offers a set of powerful social capabilities that allow our clients to reach, engage and listen to customers across social, marketing, advertising, research and customer care to manage customer experience at scale. Most exciting, Sprinklr works with 50% of the Fortune 500 and nine of the world’s most 10 valued brands, including McDonald’s, Nestle, Nike, P&G, Shell, Samsung and Visa.
At Sprinklr, we are customer-obsessed, treat one another like family, and take extreme pride in who we are and what we’re building. It is core to who we are as a company.
Company Name: Sprinklr
Job Profile: Frontend Developer
Exp Needed: 1+ Yrs
ABOUT THE ROLE
If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and execute level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers o iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user’s experience
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here